Excellence Law Firm provides Сlient(s) legal support in the field of agriculture and commodities. Excellence Law Firm expertise includes the support of Client(s) specializing in the production of and trade in grain, feed, vegetable oils, sugar and other commodities.
Every day Excellence Law Firm improve knowledge in these areas in order to competently respond to Client(s) requirements arising in the course of agricultural production and trade including commodities.
Excellence Law Firm will help Client(s) understand the issues of law and legal norms of England and trade associations, including such as the International Federation of oil trade in oilseeds and fats (FOSFA), International Association of Grain and Feed Trade (GAFTA) and others.
Excellence Law Firm expertise covers the areas of activity:
- structuring of transactions (including foreign trade);
- preparation of documentation for transactions, including in accordance with the INCOTERMS rules, GAFTA, FOSFA, right of a foreign jurisdiction, including, but not limited to charter parties, supply contracts including on FOB and CIF terms;
- trade (including international) and the involvement of financial instruments for the interests of the parties to the transaction;
- support of economic activities including through solving issues of real estate or land issues;
- conducting a legal analysis of activities / transactions / operations;
- support of land lease contracts;
- arbitration including in FOSFA / GAFTA;
- litigation, mediation;
- restructuring, debt management and trade finance;
- licensing and permission documentation in the production, processing and export